Reliance Jio Jobs : Manager Corporate Service Job In Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd
The Corporate Services team is the backbone of the organization ensuring smooth functioning across business teams.
The team provides quality and adequate corporate services that enables other business teams to plan and deliver work in a timely manner. At Reliance Jio we are looking at prospects who understands administration and can collaborate to deliver results.
Function/Business Area : Corporate Services (Admin)
Education Requirement : M.A/ M.B.A/ Masters in Corporate Wellness
Experience Requirement : 5 – 10 Years
Manager Corporate Service Job Responsibilities :
1. Work closely with executive team to develop and implement strategic plans and company goals and initiatives and create associated policies and procedures.
2. Oversee corporate accounts, sites, staff, operations, and contracts.
3. Oversee Work organization of corporate office, paperwork, supplies, equipment, cleanliness, procedures and daily operations.
4. Manage and maintain employee personnel files (hardcopy and softcopy).
5. Recruit, hire, train, and develop corporate staff.
6. Oversee corporate financial operations.
7. Work closely with COO to execute business and marketing plans and to develop corporate leads, contacts, presentations, and proposal packages.
8. Develop and set up new corporate accounts.
9. Create quarterly performance reports for all corporate accounts.
10. Oversee staff development program and manage and conduct performance reviews.
11. Work closely with Account Managers to develop goals and initiatives.
12. Ensure quality control and customer service.
13. Manage and send anniversary and birthday cards.
14. Oversee student internship program.
Manager Corporate Service Skills & Competencies : Proficiency with standard word-processing, spreadsheet, database, graphics, presentation, and web design applications.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
2. Knowledge of standard personnel laws and requirements. Demonstrated initiative to solve operational issues.
3. Ability to develop and set up new corporate accounts and services.
4. Proven ability to deliver high quality customer service.
5. Ability to develop and implement operations, policies, and procedures.
|Job Position||Location||State||Apply Now|
|Manager Corporate Service||Bhubaneswar||Orissa||Apply Now|
|Manager Corporate Service||Bangalore||Karnataka||Apply Now|