Solved: How To Increase Internet Speed On Jio Sim card?
How To Increase Internet Speed On Jio Sim cardWhen you find your internet speed not up to the mark on your Jio sim, you can do the following basic checks:
- Check your daily data limit on the MyJio app
- Find out if the issue is common to all websites and apps or just pertaining to certain websites/apps
- The status of the network indicator shows the speed of the connection
1. The Fair Usage Policy of 4G data: Due to the effect of the fair usage policy, the mobile data on Jio has to reduce the speed once 1 GB data is exhausted.
As a part of the Jio Happy New Year Offer, every customer is entitled to 1 GB data in 4G speed. Once you exhaust your daily limit, the speed automatically reduces to 128 kbps. On the next day, your high speed will be restored.
You can check your data balance anytime using the MyJio app. The MyJio app also gives you the renewal time of the data.
If you cannot wait for the internet pack to be restored the next day, you can purchase additional internet packs from Jio to restore the speed of your internet connection.
2. Sometimes when you are online, browsing speed is reduced on some websites and apps. This is due to the website/app and not because of the mobile connection.
Some websites might experience downtime and might recover soon after. It is an issue with the particular website or app that is slow
3. On your mobile screen home, you would be able to see the network signal. If there are no bars on the signal or a few bars, it indicates that you are in a place where there is low connectivity.
Sometimes, the network bar keeps fluctuating while you are in travel as the device is continuously trying to catch a better signal for your device. If you are not traveling but your network strength is low, it could also be because of the location.
It affects if you are underground or in a closed area with signal obstructions. Moving to a better place could also help.
Please raise an issue as a service request on the website. Login using your credentials and raise SR (Service request) option from your profile. Click here to get a service request.