Solved: How To Change Your Jio Password
You can change the password of your Jio account either from the MyJio app or from the Jio.com website.
Step By Step Method To Change Your Jio Password From MyJio app
- Sign into the MyJio app using the Jio ID and the existing password.
- Click on “Settings” from the menu bar
Must Read: Reliance LYF Mobile Service Center Details.
- Select the “Change password” option
- Enter your existing password and the new password in the boxes
- When you click on “Submit”, your password is changed
Step By Step Method To Change Your Jio Password From Jio Website
- Login to your Jio account on the Jio.com website using your Jio ID and the existing password
- Select your name on the top right of the webpage
- Click on “Profile settings”
- Go to the “Personal details” section, click on Edit on your profile password
- Enter your existing password and your new password in the boxes
- When you click on “Save”, your password is changed